We set high expectations
We set high expectations for ourselves as a credit repair company. You can expect only the best service from our team of credit experts. In the economic industry, we are dedicated to helping our clients get back on financial track. We are here to assist you on the journey. We work with credit bureaus and creditors to fix and rebuild tarnished credit. Let our services and experience speak for themselves. We are highly dedicated to ensuring you attain the highest credit score possible, and will work on your case for inaccurate information on credit reports.
Do you have questions before we start helping you raise your credit score? No problem—we can offer you a free consultation. Just give us a call. (775) CDK-TRIP. That number again is (775) 235-8747
Every customer's situation is different. We build a customized credit strategy to help you reach your goals within the maximum time.
Rejoice in Results
We can’t guarantee your results, but we can say that most of our customers start seeing the best results within 90 days of signing up for our service.
Our top priority is to assist you with increasing your credit score and rebuilding your credit. Our team is here to help you with any questions that may arise throughout your entire journey.
Question & Answer
Why Should I Choose Your Company?
We don’t only work to remove the derogatory, negative, and inaccurate information from your credit report, but we also give you the information you need to increase your credit score.
How Long Does it Take to See Results?
You can expect to start seeing results in as little as 30-45 days, with it taking up to 90 days in some cases.
How Much Will I Have to Pay?
You will need to pay a credit analysis fee of $188 in the beginning. During this process, we will give you a detailed report that explains what is lowering your credit score and what can be done to increase the score. If you decide you like the direction outlined, the fee is $89 per month. You are not obligated to sign up, however, if you do decide to sign up, you are not locked into a contract so you can cancel your service at any time. No one is charged a fee until work is performed.
We are a growing credit restoration company specializing in restructuring and building your unhealthy credit. With a focus on consumer education and providing a unique and personalized experience, we strive to eliminate the burden of financial uncertainty while creating a plan of action and peace of mind for the future.
Who Are We?
We are a national credit repair and credit restoration company working with clients to continuously develop beyond the financial services offered today, aiding in the achievement of their greatest financial potential. We strive to educate and improve the financial scenarios of American consumers.
During the credit restoration process, we will provide you with information and the education you need to continue raising your credit score. Our focus is to provide our clients with the highest level of customer support possible while giving them the necessary tools to be financially healthy for a lifetime.
Our Greatest Plans
- Review your credit report for inaccurate items.
- Review of outdated accounts.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate personal information.
- Review accounts that can be made current.
- Review accounts with high credit utilization.
- Build a plan on how to fix information.
- Build a plan to raise your credit score.
- Build a plan to rebuild your credit score.
- Provide you with a detailed report of everything listed above.
- Consult with you over the phone regarding your detailed plan.
- Video training on how to raise your credit score.
- Training rebuilds your credit score
- Analysis and review of client file status.
- Receiving and processing manual updates.
- Respond and receive correspondence by mail or phone.
- Review client's credit report updates to determine next steps.
- Create a strategic plan to assist clients in meeting their goals.
- Create and send dispute letters to creditors.
- Assist with budget and credit question/process.
- Provide ongoing credit education.
- Provide ongoing budget and spending recommendations.
- Provide clients with access to educational portal sites.
- Update clients with educational materials.
- Provide debt consolidation options.
Credit Tips and Advice – How to Raise Credit Score
Many consumers complain that it’s hard to raise your credit score once it’s damaged, but this idea is far from the truth. It does not matter how bad your credit report was in the past because with the right education, you can improve your three-digit number over time. In this article, I will discuss 5 […]Read More
Is Credit Repair Legal?
For those who are searching for assistance with their less-than-great credit score, credit repair is certainly an option to consider. However, before working with just any company that promises to help improve credit scores and dispute discrepancies on a report, it is important to determine whether or not a particular company is operating within the […]Read More
Secured Credit Cards: 5 Ways to Find Them
A person who needs to repair, or build up their credit, may want to look at signing up for one or more secured credit cards. With this type of card, a person makes a deposit and can then make charges up to that amount. One can charge purchases, and either pay off the balance or […]Read More